Business users drown in text. We read and write manuals, knowledge base articles and blogs, use wikis and participate in forums to exchange information. AHG Cloud Note (www.cloudnote.net) is a popular software for Android users. It reduces amount and volume of text documents and increases clarity and quality of communication by helping users to create step-by-step visual documents directly on an Android smartphone or tablet. AHG Cloud Note can create documents that include text, images and video materials, and securely share them through the cloud or company’s own network. Users can also save and edit documents right on their device, as well as present them to a live audience locally or around the world.
1. From the main menu select “New” …
… and type in the name of the document you are about to create. Click “Continue.”
a. If you have already created document(s) and want to view or modify them, select “Open” from the main menu and then tap the name of the document you want to open.
2. Select what you would like to insert in the document: photo, video, or text. Long-click on a “Photo” or “Video” button if you want to start with visual information or click on the “Insert Text” to start with a text description.
3. If you selected either “Photo” or “Video,” the program will give you a choice: take a new image (video) or insert image or video file already saved on your phone.
a. If you choose to take a new image or video, a camera app will start and you will be able to take a visual.
b. If you choose to insert an existing video or image file, file-explorer or gallery app will help you to select the file.
4. If you select “Insert Text,” you will be able to type free-form text, such as description or subtitle.
5. The item you created in steps 3 – 4 will is placed on the applications canvas.
6. Long click on an item opens and “edit” menu that allows you to:
a. (in case of an image) -- re-take photo, insert another photo, move the item up or down the story line, rotate or delete it;
b. (in case of video) -- re-take video, insert another video, move the item up or down or delete it;
7. Continue with steps 2 – 6 inserting as many new document parts as you need.
8. At any time you can click “Preview” button to see your document in its entirety.
Note: the document is saved automatically after each new insert. You do not need to worry about saving it. You can also edit any part of the document at any time.
9. Enterprise or Demo versions only: once you are satisfied with the document, you can upload it to the cloud or your company’s network.
10. Once the document is in the cloud, you can decide which parts, if any, to keep on your android device and which parts to permanently delete
11. You and your colleagues can access it through the web and post it to a knowledge base, intranet or internet FAQ, wiki or a web page